Working at Unilever Kenya: The Unilever graduate trainee programme and internship is meant to assist motivated, enthusiastic and motivated management graduates by providing training for at least 3 years. The management trainees get the opportunity to gain the necessary knowledge and experience required to promote them to management positions in the company after going through extensive training. Successful applicants will be able to learn and make use of the opportunity availed to them through the programme.
Key responsibilities of Unilever graduate trainees
The Unilever graduate trainee programme is open to graduate in various fields such as marketing, human resources, customer development, supply chain and research and development amongst others. Below are some of the key responsibilities of graduate trainees.
- Establishing connections with the wide variety of clients of Unilever
- Promoting quality service delivery
- Promoting the culture of the company and professionalism.
- Assist in the Development of the products of the company on an international and local scope
- Assist in the creation and innovation of sustainable and effective Unilever products
- Performing duties assigned to them by their respective departments
- Evaluate their performance with trainers and the management
- Learn and observe from experienced workers
- Assist in various tasks assigned to them by various departments.
- Facilitate the transfer of operations between various departments of the company
Key requirements for the Unilever graduate trainee programme
The basic requirements needed to join the unilever graduate trainee programe include;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Must have graduated in not less than a year
- Must be a motivated individual interested in learning
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Previous experience through an internship will be an added advantage.
How to apply for Unilever graduate trainee programme opportunities
To apply for Unilever graduate trainee or future leaders programmme visit: Unilever Students and Graduates Careers
PS. This post is brought to you by muthurwa.com, a platform where students and graduates make a living online through selling classs notes, house plans, themes, revision papers, tutorials e.t.c and get paid through mpesa.
Get our latest updates on Unilever graduate trainee programme opportunities.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Emmanuel Busienei says
I have had enough experience with the KENYA BUREAU OF STANDARDS in the analysis of various products that unilever kenya produce and i would really wish to be part of unilever laboratory analysts.