Kenyatta University 46th Graduation Ceremony will be going down on Friday of 26th July 2019. Below are updates on initial dates and stages of preparation that graduands should take note of inorder to be included in the graduation list.
Kenyatta University 46th Graduation Ceremony Statement
Kenyatta University wishes to inform all students in the Regular, Continuing
Education and Digital School Programmes who will have completed their studies by the end of April, 2019 that they can apply for the 46th graduation ceremony scheduled for 26th July, 2019
46th Graduation Ceremony Details to Note
- Application is a must for those wishing to graduate.
- Only students without fees balances will be cleared for graduation.
- Application for graduation is done online, through ‘Student Online Services’, in the University website; www.ku.ac.ke
- The online application tool will be activated on Monday, 25th March, 2019 and will be de-activated after the deadline. The deadline for application will be 25th June, 2019
The Graduation Fees payable for the various awards are as follows:
- Certificates and Diplomas-5,500
- Bachelors – 6,000
- postgraduate Diplomas – 6,200
- Masters – 6,500/
- Doctorates -7,000
NOTE: Payment Deadline is Friday 19th July 2019
NOTE: Payment methods are available in the attached image below.
Academic Attire or Graduation gowns
All graduands will be required to be in full academic attire during the ceremony. The Attire will be issued at respective Schools from Monday 15th July to Wednesday 24th July 2019 during working days upon payment of the graduation fees.
Return of Academic Attire
All graduands are expected to return the academic attire by Friday, 2nd August 2019 after which a fine of ksh 500 per day will be levied for any attire returned after the deadline
It is MANDATORY that all graduands who wish to participate in the ceremony attend the rehearsal at the Graduation Square on Thursday, 25th July, 2019 at 9. 30 a.m
Kenyatta University 46th Graduation List (July 2019)
Provisional Graduation List is now available: Download pdf of list (Fifth and Final List Update).
For correction of spelling and/or order of names email: email@example.com
NOTE: The following list of Graduands need to clear with finance by Friday 12th July 2019: List of 839 Graduands that need to clear with finance
KU Graduation Inquiry Contacts
- Mobile Phone number: 0786-335111
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- KU website: www.ku.ac.ke
Do not miss all our latest updates on 2019 Kenyatta University Graduation Ceremony