Step by Step procedure on how Kenyan teachers can declare their wealth online using the official TSC website. Declaration of income, assets and liabilities forms are filled online.
Wealth declaration procedure (How to guide)
Teachers Procedure on TSC Online Declaration of wealth (Income assets and liabilities)/Photo Source
Below is a guide on how TSC Teachers can declare their wealth for income assets and liabilities online:
- Visit the official TSC website; tsc.go.ke
- click on online services menu and go to Teachers Online Services sub menu
- You will redirected to teachersonline.go.ke
- Click on the Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities
- Enter your TSC number and click next
- Sign Up by entering your correct contact details’
- Use your TSC number and password to login
- Read all the instructions and clikc NEXT
- Fill in the wealth declaration form where you will be required to enter your wealth details and that of your spouse
NOTE: Capturing Spouse(s) and dependants: Enter your spouse(s) and dependants’ details.One can capture more dependants by repeating the same process.
NOTE: Dependants’ Declaration of Income, Assets and Liabilities: The list of dependants is on the right side of the window, click on Declare statement under Actions olumn on the far right. If not applicable, click Next to proceed
Complete and Detailed Teachers Wealth Declaration procedure available in this pdf (Download)
- For support Contact: 0202892052
Do not miss all our latest updates on how to declare your wealth online in Kenya.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.