Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) admission letters for students who were placed by KUCCPS under government sponsored can be downloaded through the student portal as indicated below.
How to download TUM admission letters
To download Technical University of Mombasa admission letters, follow the procedure below;
- Go to: TUM student portal (Campuscura)
- Login with your index number as username and password as index number/2019 for example 111111111/2019.
- Download your admission letter
- Please use the Registration Number(REG NO) When paying your fees to the bank
- Download Other Admission documents provided
UPDATE: If you encounter an error while trying to download your admission letter, then check back another day as details have not been updated.
Admission dates and campus are indicated in the admission letter
You will be required to use your admission number to apply for helb once the Helb application for first time undergraduates in open. Learn more on how to apply for HELB in this page.
For more information contact Technical University of Mombasa (TUM), Registrar academic Affairs office or Tel: (254)41-2492222/3.
You can subscribe to our mailing list to get technical university of mombasa latest news.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.