Samples and how to write guides: A letter of cancellation is written to drop a given agreement between two or more business entities. When writing a letter of cancellation, you should try to be as calm as possible no matter the surrounding circumstances.
How to write a business cancellation letter
- Start your letter with your right official address as well as the date
- Appropriately indicate the address details of the receiver while ensuring to use proper titles.
- In your cancellation letter, since you already know the person you are writing to, include their correct salutation.
- Clearly indicate your purpose of writing on the subject line/ reference.
- Start the first paragraph of your letter of cancellation by clearly but precisely stating the reason of your writing while giving reasons for the move.
- By all means, avoid using abusive phrases in your letter.
- In your last paragraph of your cancellation letter, let the receiver know of your desire to end the agreement on good terms.
- Sign off your letter with your full names and company stamp.
- Remember this later can be used as proof on a later date so keep a copy for yourself.
Sample cancellation letter
Do not miss our letter writing updates and pdf samples of cancellation letters
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
CHISHA FELIX says