Recipe: Most Kenyans enjoy spaghetti as a quick meal while sausages are often enjoyed as snacks. So what more could you ask for if you get a combination of the two? Try this simple recipe and put your taste buds to the test.
Ingredients of cooking Sausage spaghetti
- 50g spaghetti
- 10 rolls of beef sausages
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 large tomatoes chopped
- 4 garlic gloves grated
- ½ a cup cheese of your choice
- Cooking oil enough for frying
- Salt to taste
Procedure of how to cook Sausage spaghetti
- Separate the sphagetti sticks into equal smaller portions to get at least 5 bunches.
- Meanwhile place a frying pan with enough oil over medium heat and the place the sausages. Fry them until they are fully cooked and golden brown.
- Remove the sausages from heat and tap on a kitchen towel to get rid of excess oil. Set aside to let cool for a few minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the sausages into halves and set aside.
- Now take the smaller portions of spaghetti sticks and push them through the sausage. Use at least two halves of sausages per bunch.
- Place a sufuria with enough salted water over low heat and bring to a boil. Add the sausage-spaghetti and cook for 5 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Fry onions in a saucepan and add garlic. Add tomatoes and let cook well.
- Pour in your cooked spaghetti and toss until everything blends in well. Sprinkle the cheese and remove from heat.
Your sausage spaghetti is now ready and can be served with a glass of cold fresh fruit juice. Enjoy!
Do not miss our latest updates on cooking Sausage spaghetti
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.