Baked cheese Fish Recipe: If you are a lover for cheese and wouldn’t mind trying out something new, then baked cheese fish is a must try for you. This sumptuous meal is not only exquisite, but also simple to prepare. Do try it out!
Ingredients of cooking Baked cheese Fish
- 1 medium sized fish
- 3 gloves of garlic grated
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 large tomatoes cubed
- 150g cheese(Mozzarella)
- ½ a cup lemon juice
- 1 spoonful cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Preparation of Baked cheese Fish
- Clean the fish. Using a sharp knife, make cuts across the fish on equal portions.
- In a large bowl, mix garlic paste, salt and black pepper and pour in the lemon juice.
- Add the fish and cover it with the mixture on both sides. Marinade it for at least an hour
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add a spoonful of cooking oil.
- Now gently remove your fish from the marinade and place it into the pan and fry for until both sides turn golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Blend your tomatoes, onions, turmeric and the remaining marinade to a thick consistent paste.
- Pour the paste over the fish such that it is fully covered and sprinkle your cheese
- Place the mixture in an oven and bake for 40 minutes at 200 degrees.
Your fish is now ready and can be served with rice, spaghetti and Ugali. Enjoy!
Do not miss all our latest updates on how to cook Baked cheese Fish
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply