Egg Roll Recipe: We all at one point in life yearn for an executive snack/ breakfast to kick-start the day. Eggs have always been a great pick and if you can’t get enough of them, then here is a simple recipe to make it more yummy.
Ingredients of cooking Egg Roll
- 1 large Capsicum cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 large tomatoes cubed
- A bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- Grated carrots
- Red pepper chopped
- Salt to taste
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 spoonfuls of cooking oil
Procedure of how to cook Egg Roll
- In a bowl with beaten eggs, add a pinch of salt and whisk .
- Add onions, capsicum and coriander and stir until well blended
- Add the tomatoes, carrots and pepper and whisk well until everything is evenly distributed.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with cooking oil/butter and place over medium heat.
- Wait until the oil gets hotand pour in half of the mixture. Let cook until half cooked.
- Roll the egg mixture half way from left towards right. And push it to the right corner of the pan.(make sure the pan is well greased)
- Pour in 1/4 of the remaining egg mixture on the now empty left side and let cook half way as well before rolling it towards the right.
- Now add all the remaining egg mixture over the two rolls and let cook halfway.
- Roll all the way up while making sure the pan is well greased. Keep turning until cooked and brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Let rest for alteast 3 minutes and serve (do not serve while hot because it will easily break.
Do not miss all our traditional Kenyan meals recipes
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.