Egg Roll Recipe: We all at one point in life yearn for an executive snack/ breakfast to kick-start the day. Eggs have always been a great pick and if you can’t get enough of them, then here is a simple recipe to make it more yummy.
Ingredients of cooking Egg Roll
- 1 large Capsicum cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 large tomatoes cubed
- A bunch of fresh coriander leaves
- Grated carrots
- Red pepper chopped
- Salt to taste
- 4 eggs beaten
- 3 spoonfuls of cooking oil
Procedure of how to cook Egg Roll
- In a bowl with beaten eggs, add a pinch of salt and whisk .
- Add onions, capsicum and coriander and stir until well blended
- Add the tomatoes, carrots and pepper and whisk well until everything is evenly distributed.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with cooking oil/butter and place over medium heat.
- Wait until the oil gets hotand pour in half of the mixture. Let cook until half cooked.
- Roll the egg mixture half way from left towards right. And push it to the right corner of the pan.(make sure the pan is well greased)
- Pour in 1/4 of the remaining egg mixture on the now empty left side and let cook half way as well before rolling it towards the right.
- Now add all the remaining egg mixture over the two rolls and let cook halfway.
- Roll all the way up while making sure the pan is well greased. Keep turning until cooked and brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Let rest for alteast 3 minutes and serve (do not serve while hot because it will easily break.
Do not miss all our traditional Kenyan meals recipes