Recipe of cooking Egg Curry: Many Kenyans enjoy Egg Curry in Kenyan hotels and restaurants.What they don’t know however,is that it is a simple meal which they could easily pull off in their own kitchens.Here is a recipe to try at home.
Ingredients of cooking Egg Curry
- 4 boiled eggs and peeled off
- 3 large ripe tomatoes grated
- 1 large onion grated
- 3 gloves of garlic grated
- 1 ginger grated
- A bunch of coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoonful of paparika
- 3 Royco cubes
- Salt to taste
- 2 spoonfuls of cooking oil
Procedure of preparing Egg Curry meal
- Place the grated onion in a Large Saucepan and place on medium heat
- Let them cook for 2 minutes before adding the grated garlic.Mix well for two minutes
- Add the grated ginger and chopped Bella pepper and stir well in intervals and let it cook for three minutes.
- Pour in the grated tomatoes and continue stirring to bring to a boil
- Carefully add your halved eggs and gently stir to ensure they do not crush.
- Add a pinch of salt, paparika and Royco cubes and mix gently for two minutes and remove from heat.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and tightly close the saucepan for a minute.
- Your egg Curry is now ready and can be served hot.
Note: Egg Curry goes well with rice.
Do not miss all our updates on preparing local Egg Curry meal