Recipe of cooking Egg Curry: Many Kenyans enjoy Egg Curry in Kenyan hotels and restaurants.What they don’t know however,is that it is a simple meal which they could easily pull off in their own kitchens.Here is a recipe to try at home.
Ingredients of cooking Egg Curry
- 4 boiled eggs and peeled off
- 3 large ripe tomatoes grated
- 1 large onion grated
- 3 gloves of garlic grated
- 1 ginger grated
- A bunch of coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoonful of paparika
- 3 Royco cubes
- Salt to taste
- 2 spoonfuls of cooking oil
Procedure of preparing Egg Curry meal
- Place the grated onion in a Large Saucepan and place on medium heat
- Let them cook for 2 minutes before adding the grated garlic.Mix well for two minutes
- Add the grated ginger and chopped Bella pepper and stir well in intervals and let it cook for three minutes.
- Pour in the grated tomatoes and continue stirring to bring to a boil
- Carefully add your halved eggs and gently stir to ensure they do not crush.
- Add a pinch of salt, paparika and Royco cubes and mix gently for two minutes and remove from heat.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves and tightly close the saucepan for a minute.
- Your egg Curry is now ready and can be served hot.
Note: Egg Curry goes well with rice.
Do not miss all our updates on preparing local Egg Curry meal
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.