What follows is a guide on how to create an account at the KMCT portal website, login, start applying for courses for new students and check admission status
What is KMTC?
Kenya Medical Training College (KMTC) is a government institution that offers medical courses. The college has campuses spread across the country but its headquarters are located in Nairobi.
KMTC portal account is required for any student who wants to enroll for any course they offer. A valid email address is a prerequisite before you start your registration. You can also other requirements for new students.
How to create an account at KMTC Portal
Below is a step by step guide on how to create your student portal account;
- Visit: KMTC Website
- Click on Admission Portal
- For New Students, you will be required to click on Register button to create account. Those who already have an account can login using their email address and password.
- In the registration page, fill in your details, in this case, your email address and a password and click on the button ‘create an account’
- A link will be sent to the email address you provided where you will be able to verify your registration by clicking it and be redirected to back to KMTC portal
- On the pop up you will be required to fill your personal information and click on the register button
- A form will be provided to you to confirm your details before saving your information by clicking on ‘save change button.’
How to apply for admission through KMTC portal
To apply for admission to KMTC through admission portal follow the procedure provided below;
- While logged in to the account you just created above, click on ‘Applications Button’
- Go to course section option 1. Here you will specify the course level, certificate, diploma or higher diploma.
- From the list provided you will need pick a course of your choice. The portal will require you to fill the form on the details of the selected course.
- Then Click on the Submit application button.
- For course option number two you are required to follow the steps in course option one and submit the application
How to Pay KMTC Application Fees
KMTC application fee of Kenya shilling 2022 is to be paid via MPESA to the Business Number 964150. Account Number should be your ID number or your birth certificate number. To Pay
- Go to Mpesa, Lipa Na Mpesa Menu
- Then Paybill
- Enter Business Number No: 964150
- Account Number: Your ID Number
- After Receiving the Mpesa Payment confirmation message, Press the confirmation button and wait for up to ten minutes before refreshing the portal page.
- Another confirmation message will be sent to the number you provided on the portal.
KMTC Continuing students and staff can login to KMCT Student portal for other services like exam results, course registration, fee balance, Graduation e.t.c. For inquiries go to KMTC Official contacts.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →