Ministry of Education Cabinet secretary Ezekiel Machogu has today released secondary school placement results for KCPE 2022 exams.
Secondary School selection and placement
The placement process was based on the candidate’s choice of school, merit, and available spaces in the selected school.
While speaking at KICD during the release of 2023 secondary school placement results and selection, CS Ezekiel Machogu indicated that the ministry of education will work with the ministry of interior, county and sub-county education officers to ensure 100% transition.
School principals have been asked not to register students in NEMIS before they report physically so that the ministry of education can know which students have not reported.
In order to avoid overburdening parents, CS Machogu has asked secondary school principals to take caution when listing admission requirements as part of the measures to reduce the cost of education.
Form one students are required to report for admission from February 6, 2023, to February 13, 2023
Facts about 2023 secondary school placement
- Kabianga High was the most selected school, 153,074 candidates selected it yet they only have 768 spaces.
- 38, 972 KCPE candidates have been admitted to various national schools.
- 228, 160 students selected to join extra county schools
- 199, 027 selected to join county schools
- 762, 610 selected to join sub-county schools
- The special needs category admitted 1,819 students
- Refugee camps selection, 9019
- This year’s Form 1 selection was conducted digitally
- All 1,230,588 KCPE 2022 candidates have been placed to various secondary schools
To check secondary placement results visit: how to confirm 2023 high school placement results.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.For advertising and news tips, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply