Jobs in Kenya: Kenyatta University Jobs.
Kenyatta University is looking for skilled and unskilled workers to be engaged in various construction projects at the main campus for a period not exceeding 3 months and permanent worker a the transport department.
Short Term Career Opportunities
- Store Clerk-KCSE D plus and above
- Site Clerk-KCSE D plus and above
- Supervisor-KCSE D plus and above
Long Term Career Opportunity
• KCE Division IV or KCSE mean Grade D (Plain) and above
•Valid driving License Class A,B, C, E with a clean driving record
• At least five (5) years continuous driving experience
• PSV License • An up-to-date Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) • Excellent communication skills
• Certificate of vehicle mechanics/maintenance and repair will be an added advantage
Terms 2 YEARS CONTRACT – 2Years
2. Motor Mechanic/Electrician
KCE Division IV or KCSE mean Grade D (Plain) and above
• GTT III Certificate in Motor Vehicle Mechanics or relevant and equivalent Certificate from a recognized institution
• At least five (5) years continuous relevant work experience
• An up-to-date valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
• A clean Driving License will be an added advantage
Terms 2 YEARS CONTRACT
Steps for online application
- visit job.ku.ac.ke
- sign up for an account.
- Verifgy your account
- Browse and apply for a job of your interest
or write to
Deputy Vice Chancellor (Administration)
P.O BOX 43844-00100
Deadline of job application: Friday, 18th September 2015
For any inquiries please visit www.ku.ac.ke
For more update about Jobs in Kenya subscribe to email jobs alerts
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.