Below is a step by step guide on how to register or enroll students for Grade three Kenya Early Years Assessment (KEYA) exams by KNEC.
Summary of Topics
What is KEYA?
KEYA is an abbreviation for Kenya Early Years Assessment, a KNEC national examination done by grade 3 students under the Competency Based Curriculum (CB).
Enrollment of Grade 3 students for Assessment
The procedure for enrollment of Grade 3 students to do KEYA exams is done online as shown below and will begin from 1st July 2019 to 30th August 2019.
How to Register for Grade 3 KEYA Exams
Follow the procedure;
- Visit KNEC KEYA Portal: https://cba.knec.ac.ke
- To Login enter your KNEC School CODE as USERNAME and Password use your KCPE EXAM registration password. (If you do not have a school code kindly contact your Sub County Director of Education)
- After Login, Click E-readiness Questionnaire
- Click Enroll Learners
- Check whether all Grade 3 learners in your school are captured
- Provide the following learner details (official names in the order and in full as they appear in the birth certificate in consultation with the parent, Gender, Birth Certificate Number, Date of birth, citizenship and disability if any)
NOTE: You have until 30th August 2019 to amend the details you have entered.
NOTE: Assessment details shall be provided later.
Role of the Parent in Grade 3 Assessment Exams
The role of the parent is to ensure that their child’s Bio Data is correctly captured in the KEYA database.
Do not miss all our latest updates on registering for Grade 3 assessment exams by KNEC.