Passing Kiswahili KCSE exams (Kidato cha nne): Kiswahili is Kenya’s national language (lugha ya taifa). During KCSE, you are going to be tested on different aspects of Kiswahili, that is, lugha, insha, riwaya, and fasihi. With the right mind set, approach and understanding of the subject, passing your KCSE Kiswahili exam will be like a walk in the park.
How to revise and Pass Kiswahili KCSE exams
- Revise thoroughly and start doing so early enough: Since the Kiswahili exam is always broken down into three parts, allocate ample time to each section.This allows you to tackle all the areas you`ve ever encountered difficulties.
- Before embarking on any revision, identify the areas where face more challenges than others. That`s where you should start revising from. Work on all the difficult areas until you are completely conversant with them. PS: You can even decide to note down all the areas you find difficult and start revising and tackling them one after the other.
- Consult your teachers: It is understandable for you to not grasp everything there is to Kiswahili exams, and that is the major reason why consulting your teachers is crucial in you passing your exams. It helps you understand the concepts better or even find a different perspective of approaching the questions you are given.
- Form study groups with your peers and create ample time to discuss the different Kiswahili papers. Being in this study groups gives you’re a broader understanding of the different kiswahili questions KCSE exams. Being in this study groups gives you an advantage of understanding how to answer certain questions from different dimensions from where they are set.
- Use different study materials while doing your revisions. This is because in as much as a single concept is the same in all the books, it might be broken down or explained differently by various authors or tutors. That`s why you are advised to always use different materials while revising, so you can understand the exams from all angles.
- While preparing for the insha and fasihi paper, make reading a habit. If you happen to have a revision timetable or plan, allocate ample time to read widely on how to improve your insha and how to approach different subjects and questions
Where to download Kiswahili KCSE Past Parers
Pdf Kiswahili KCSE past papers can be downloaded from Muthurwa.com on the revision papers category. Each paper comes with KNEC marking schemes or answers
In conclusion, I urge you to approach your KCSE Kiswahili exam with much enthusiasm. Do not go by the stereotypes which term the subject as difficult. The examination is as easy as you choose to perceive it. Prepare well, start early, make inquiries and passing is assured.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.