This is a step by step guide on how to make your NSSF contribution Through Mpesa Paybill. Follow the Remittance steps provided below.
Summary of Topics
What is NSSF?
In simple terms, National Social Security Fund (NSSF) is a like a saving for individuals who are employed in Kenya. You can make monthly contribution upto your retirement time or 55 years then you can claim the money you saved. The dependant(s) or relative(s) of a deceased NSSF member can also claim the money.
The Kenyan law requires all employers to register and submit their employees NSSF contributions every month. It is mandatory.
How to submit NSSF contributions via mpesa paybill
Follow these steps to pay for nssf via mpesa paybill:
- Go to Your Mpesa Menu and Select Lipa na Mpesa
- Select Pay Bill
- Enter Business number: 333300
- Enter account no: Your NSSF Number
- Enter the amount you wish to pay for (Between ksh. 200 to 70,000)
- Enter Mpesa Pin
- Confirm Details and Press Ok
You will receive a text message confirming that the amount has been sent
Same Video Guide available below
Can I Change my NSSF number getting a new job
NO. Even if you change your employer your NSSF number remains the same. It is like your ID number. Just provide your new employer with your nssf number.
You can contact NSSF through;
- Mobile Phone: 0722-204192, 0734-333238.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not miss all our latest updates on making nssf contributions via mpesa paybill