Below is a guide on how to apply for HELB subsequent loan via mobile app or without app (using USSD CODE *642#).
How to apply for Subsequent HELB loan via mobile loan
- Download HELB Loan app from Google play store
- Accept permissions
- Enter your phone number and Generate Pin
- Enter Verification Code sent to your email and validate
- Set your new pin
- Login the into the portal
- Complete registration by filling name, id and email
- Click the Loan button
- Click Undergraduate Loans or Diploma Loans or Certificates Loans (whichever that is ideal for you)
- Click apply
- Answer Questions
- Click Finish after answering
- Click proceed
- Enter your phone number and click Verify
- Pay One shilling via Mpesa
- Enter Mpesa transaction code and Confirm
- Agree to terms
- Click Request Loan and then Submit
You will see a congratulation message that your subsequent loan application has been received.
How to apply for HELB Loan via USSD CODE *642#
To apply for HELB subsequent loan without app, follow the procedure below.
- Dial *642#
- Select option 1
- Enter pin
- Select Loan application
- Select Subsequent Loan
- Accept Terms (option 1)
- Verify Phone (option)
- Pay one shilling to verify phone number. Account number is your ID number
- After receiving versification message repeat the procedure upto where we left
- Click Request loan
- Enter your pin and send
You will receive a message like this “Greetings! Your subsequent (year) loan application (Serial number: 133234324) has been received
You are done with your subsequent helb loan application. If you are receiving any errors then ask for solutions via Kenyayote ask.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply