Public service commission (PSC) will be recruiting over 3,000 graduates for various internship positions in Government. Here is how to apply for internship, benefits and requirements.
Period of Public Service Commission Internship
PSC internship will last for a period of 12 months. However, the period might be longer or shorter depending on the institutions you have applied for.
The aim of PSC internship is to equip students who have recently graduated with relevant career skills.
Requirements of Public Service Commission Internship application
In order to apply you must meet the following requirements;
- You must have completed your undergraduate degree or diploma course
- You should not have been employed or worked for any company, organization e.t.c
- Graduates must have a professional certificate if you graduated in a course that requires professional certificate to work
- You should not have benefited from the PSC internship job before
- You should have a medical insurance cover. NHIF can be used.
- Your should have your original academic certificate
- You should have a certificate of good conduct
- You should have a KRA pin
- Your should have an ID and two colored passport photos
Benefits of working as an intern for the Public Service Commission
Some of the benefits you will enjoy include;
- Work Leave (Annual, Sick and Compassionate)
- Monthly earnings and allowances
- And the end of the internship you will receive a certificate of internship
How to apply for Public Service Commission internship jobs
To apply for PSC internship follow the following procedure;
- Visit: http://www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Click on Apply for Internship
- Fill the application form with required details
Public Service Commission contacts
You can reach PSC through;
- Address: Harambee Avenue, Nairobi, Kenya
- Phone: +254724253807
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Public Service Commission internships application are open for application once in a year.