HELB has partnered with KASNEB to offer HELB loan to students to students doing KASNEB courses. The loan will cater for KASNEB registration fees, renewals fees exams fees, exemption fees, and tuition fees.
Requirements of applying for KASNEB HELB Loan
HELB loan will be offered to current and new KASNEB students. Students doing the following KASNEB courses are eligible to apply for KASNEB HELB loan
- CPA students
Application is done online but you must download the application form after filling it online and present it physically to HELB offices.
How to apply for KASNEB HELB loan
To apply for KASNEB HELB loan, follow the procedure below,
- Go to helb student portal
- Register for an account
- Click Certificate
- Select KASNEB Foundation Loan Bursary application Tuition fees only or KASNEB fees only or both
- Agree to terms and fill the application form
- Print two copies of the form
- Ensure that the two forms are signed, stamped and that you have attached relevant documents
- Take one form to Huduma Centre HELB desk and remain with one copy
The deadline for application is 31st January 2022.