Get to learn how to use safaricom reverse call for the both the caller and the receiver, charges and features.
What is Safaricom Reverse Call?
Safaricom Reverse Call is a calling feature that was introduced by Safaricom on 18th June 2019 that enables its network users to transfer call charges to the receiver of the call willingly. The step by step procedure of using the service is provided below.
How to use Reverse Call by Safaricom
Here is how it works:
- Go to your mobile phone
- Dial the number you want to call adding Hash (#) behind it for example (#0720000000)
- The person you are calling will receive the calls as usual
- After receiving, he will hear a voice call asking him or her to accept to be charged for the call
- He will Dial 1 to accept to be charged or Dial 2 to reject the reverse call
- That is it
Terms of Safaricom Reverse Calls
The service only work from Safaricom to Safaricom calls only
The receiver has to accept to be charged for the calls to go through
Normal calling rates will apply
Safaricom Help Contacts
You can reach safaricom through:
- Phone: +254 722 002100 (chargeable)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Shankardass House, Moi Avenue, Nairobi (CBD)
- Website: https://www.safaricom.co.ke
Do not miss all our latest updates on Safaricom Reverse Calls