We had written a detailed article on KUCCPS Inter University Transfer of Courses. You might be interested to read it here: KUCCPS Inter University Transfer Procedure. In this article, we will be explaining in summary on how the transfer process works.
KUCCPS Inter University Transfer Process
- Step 1: A student who has been placed by KUCCPS and wants to transfer to another University visit kuccps student portal.
- Step 2: He applies for transfer to another University in a course which he meets the cutoff points.
- Step 3: The University which the Student applied to transfer to receives the application online through KUCCPS Institution portal. It then approves or rejects the student to transfer to their university. If approved, step 4 follows.
- Step 4: The University which the student was placed initially gets notified that the said students intends to transfer from their Institution. It clears the student to transfer by submitting a student transfer release form.
- Step 5: KUCCPS is notified that the student has been accepted to join the university that he applied to transfer to and he has been released from the University that he was initially placed. KUCCPS approves the transfer process.
- Step 6: The student receives approval of transfer notification and can now download the transfer letter and present it during admission
Cluster Weight: You must meet the cutoff points of the programme you want to transfer to.
Transfer reason: You must provide a compelling transfer reason in not less than 300 characters and not more than 300 characters.
Supporting Documents: You must justify your transfer reason. For example, if you are transferring for medical reason you must have a medical report.
Programme Code: This is a 7 digit number available just before the programme name.
Important: We have provided an official list of University Contacts. Get intouch with the University you want to transfer to for further inquiries. Do not also miss to subscribe to our news alerts.