French Beans Recipe and how to cook: French beans is a Kenyan meal that is oftenly cooked in Kenyan homes. It is a simple but yet complicated meal because it needs a little effort to make it come out perfectly.
Ingredients of cooking french beans
- 200g french beans
- 50g carrots cubed
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 2 gloves of garlic grated
- Salt to tast
- 2 spoonfuls of cooking oil
- 2 Royco cubes
- 1/2 a cup of water or leftover beef broth.
Procedure of cooking french beans
- Place a frying pan or Sufuria with onions and cooking oil on medium heat and let them cook for two minutes.
- Add garlic and stir. Add in the carrot and mix for two minutes and then add the French Beans and continue stir-frying for three more minutes.
- You can now sprinkle some salt ad Royco cubes and gently stir then add the beef broth.
- Simmer for three more minutes and remove from heat. Everything should be crunchy and not over cooked.
French Beans are oftenly served as an accompaniment to Rice. Remember you can also get creative and add a little meat for a yummy finish. Enjoy!
Do not miss our latest updates on how to cook French Beans.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join 235k+ subscribers that receive latest education news.
Looking for the best approved TVET College in Kenya offering business, journalism, engineering, ICT, Tourism, and much more courses? Then consider joining RVIBS.
Learn more about RVIBS→