You can now shop from UK and US top stores in Kenya, Africa using DHL eShop and have them delivered to your location. Get to understand how this works in the comment section below.
Summary of Topics
How does DHL Eshop work?
You just have to install the DHL Eshop app on either chrome browser or mobile app and visit any of the listed stores below. Then buy whichever product you want, checkout through DHL and have the product delivered to your location.
You can pay online using Visa, MasterCard, PayPal and Mpesa (for Kenyans). Items take 5 to 14 days to be delivered to your office or pickup location in your country.
You will be notified by DHL when you product arrives. You can also track your product online.
List of US and UK stores to shop through DHL eshop
Below is a list of UK and US eCommerce sites where you can buy from using DHL Eshop;
- BCBG Maxzria
- Clothing Under 10
- Cookies kids
- Davids bridal
- Fashion Fair
- Mens wear house
- Nordstrom rack
- Old navy
- Party city
- Party packs
- Planet beauty
- Urban outfitters
African Countries where DHL eShop Works
Below is a list of countries in Africa where you can shop through DHL eshop;
- South Africa
- Sierra Leone
How to buy Items using DHL eShop
- Visit: DHL eshop and install App
- Select a store or eCommerce site
- Select your items
- Buy your items using DHL checkout options (Mpesa is available for Kenyans)
- Your purchase will be sent to DHL eshop partner in US or UK warehouses for Quality Assurance
- Your product is then shipped via DHL to your home, or can be picked up at any of DHl local pickup stations within days.
What items Can I Buy with DHL eShop
You cannot buy heavy and oversize items. DHL eshop focuses on small packages with a measurement not more than 30x30x30 cm and weight not more than 1 KG.
Specific items you cannot buy include Chemicals, Food products, Furniture e.t.c Full list of items you cannot ship is available in this page: DHL Prohibited exports.
What you should know about DHL eShop
- Once you have made your order, you cannot cancel it.
- MallforAfrica is the company that is legally responsible for selling products to you.
- You will have to Pay Duty and Tax. However, DHL arranges payment of the duty and tax to local Customs authorities on your behalf
- The best way of picking products is from the closest DHL office.
- MallforAfrica will deal with refunds for damaged or not delivered paid for items
- Buying Many Items is better because you will pay less for shipping fee.
DHL eShop contacts
- Phone Number: 07000400400 / 09097000444 / +442032860685
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.africa-eshop.dhl
Do not miss all our latest news updates on DHL eShop