Buy and ship products from Walmart, Amazon, Ebay or any other leading US or UK online shopping store that is located out of Kenya and have it delivered to Kenya quickly with options and steps provided below.
Before you get started you need an Amazon Account and Savostore Account. Savostore handles the shipment process from the US (United States) to Kenya at an affordable cost. Product (s) you ordered from Amazon will be delivered to Savostore’s US store then Savostore will ship to your address or location in Kenya.
Step 1: Creating Savostore Account
- Create an account with Savostore.com
- Go to Shipping Calculate and Calculate how much it will cost you to ship the product to Kenya with Savostore (all taxes are included).
- Get product Dimensions and weight by going to your product page on Amazon and scroll to the bottom for product information. For instance, COWIN Wireless Bluetooth Headphones will cost me $ 15 to ship to Kenya. However, the minimum you can pay for shipping is $60.
- Once are satisfied with the pricing continue with step 2 below.
Step 2: Buying Products on Amazon US
To buy items on Amazon while in Kenya, follow the guide below:
- Go to: Amazon US (do not use a non-US page)
- Search for the Product you are interested in
- Ensure you have changed your address to zip code to ( 92647) which belongs to Savostore Entering that Zip Code will enable you to know whether the item is available for shipment to Savostore which is located in Huntington Beach, California. There are items that cannot be shipped to some cities in the US. If the item is available for shipping continue to the next step.
- Click Buy to purchase the item (You will be redirected to the address page)
- Go to the Add New Address (We are going to use Savostore address in the format provided below. Only the name and phone number will change)
Your Name & Phone: e.g. Elvis Otieno 0720XXXXXX
Street Address: 17401 Nichols LN Suite J
City: Huntington Beach
State: California (CA)
Zip Code: 92647
- Then Click the Add Address button (You will be redirected to the payment page)
- Add your Visa or MasterCard credit card and make your payment
- Place Order
- You have now completed placing your order on Amazon.
Step 3: Tracking Shipping to Kenya
To track product shipping progress, follow the procedure below:
- Login to your Savostore account
- Go to Tracking Information
- Enter your Order Tracking Number Provided by Amazon, Store Name, and your product name.
- Continue to Hold Status Selection
- Select Shipment date
- You are done
You can always track the progress of your order through (Order Status page). It can take between 3 to 4 weeks before your items arrive in Kenya.
Let us know if there is any step we missed or if you are facing any challenge with buying products from Amazon to Kenya. Once again be sure to make your purchases from Amazon using the Amazon US link provided above.
NOTE: If you do not have a credit or debit card, you can also pay with Mpesa using Western Union by selecting Amazon PayCode at the Payment page. You will however have to visit a Western Union agent to make your payment. Therefore, debit or credit card payment is the fastest and most seamless way.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.