Elitebet one of Kenya top betting companies is hiring. For gamblers this is the best opportunity to make use of your experience.
Do you have what it takes to work for a leading Sports Betting company? Do you enjoy betting and expanding your knowledge of international football? Do you follow the prospects of certain teams and have a clear mind for placing a bet? Are you familiar with the Elitebet Kenya online and SMS betting system and are you capable of patiently teaching others?
If Yes, then Elitebet Kenya is looking for you!
JOB TITLE: Customer Service Representative
Your duties will include
- Finding and referring new customers for Elitebet Kenya.
- Liaising professionally with external organisations
- Marketing activities when required
- Teaching clients and potential clients in the use of the online system
- Explaining how bets work and how to place them online and via phone
- Explaining MPESA operations
- Maintaining a polite, professional and calm presence at all times
- Handling customer queries by phone, email, and face to face
- Managing one’s own workload and be able to understand supervision
To apply for this post you must fulfil the following requirements
- Have a basic university degree
- Have regular access to the internet
- Be proficient in both written and spoken English and Swahili
- Be able to live and work in Nairobi
- Competency in computer applications
- Understand betting
- Be sociable and able to influence people
- Able to get things done on your own initiative
- Be firm and polite
- Be honest, scrupulous
- Ability to multi-task with strict timelines
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY LEAD TO YOUR APPLICATION NOT BEING CONSIDERED.
To apply DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM here, you need to fill it fully, and answer the questions posed in English.
Your answers to the questions, however, will form the core of the assessment process. Your answers should be to the point, giving relevant examples where necessary. Also note that some questions have multiple parts: you should answer all three questions.
Type your answers ON THIS FORM then save it and attach it to an email and send it to email@example.com. Applications will ONLY be accepted by email, and the closing date is Midnight of Sunday 10th April, 2016.
All candidates will be first evaluated on the answers supplied on the application form. Successful candidates from this stage will be shortlisted and invited for a series of interviews in Nairobi. The successful candidate(s) at the end of the evaluation and interviewing process will be expected to train in Nairobi and will serve a probation period of two months.
Language skills including English are essential.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
You might be interested to visit the career pages of the following betting sites in Kenya
- Betin Kenya-http://www.betin.co.ke
- Betway Kenya-https://www.betway.co.ke
- Justbet Kenya-http://justbet.co.ke
NOTE: This article is outdated.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.