+2 votes
in General by
edited by
I applied conduct few like 3yrs ago but i never collected it because I lost my waiting card what should do to get my good conduct

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.5k points)
edited by
Certificate of Good Conduct have to be renewed each year. You need to apply again for a new one. Just go to eCitizen portal and apply https://www.ecitizen.go.ke/. Then go to your nearest Huduma Center for finger print taking.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.