0 votes
in General by
Am a degree government sponsored student can i change to diploma and still get a loan

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
Yes, you can still get HELB Loan but you must change your course from degree to diploma in the HELB portal.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.