0 votes
in Education by
Can government pay for me fees if am doing diploma in tuk

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
Every student placed by KUCCPS to pursue certificate, diploma or degree is government sponsored. HELB is also issued to government sponsored students.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.