0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
Is it true that you can not be sponsored by the government Incase you transfer to another university

1 Answer

0 votes
by (132k points)
You still remain to be a government sponsored student if you do your transfer through KUCCPS portal.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.