0 votes
in KUCCPS by
recategorized by
Like a C+ and I want to do a diploma course, can i be sponsored by the government

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
Yes, you can be sponsored by the government if you had a C+ and choose to do a diploma course instead of degree. But you must apply for your diploma course via KUCCPS portal.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.