0 votes
in KUCCPS by
hello can i continue benefitting from government capitation if I was persueing a certificate course and i wish to enroll further to diploma level to the same institution

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
You will only be a government sponsored student if you applied for placement using KUCCPS portal. If you apply for a course directly to the institution without using kuccps portal then you will not be sponsored by the government.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.