0 votes
in NTSA by
If you want to be PSV driver, what driving living license and experience do you need to have?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (57.6k points)

To Drive a PSV vehicle in Kenya, you need a Driving License Class D endorsement to get a PSV Badge. You also need to be 22 years and above.

Here is a list of all updated NTSA Driving License categories.

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, where you can ask questions and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.
If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.