0 votes
in KMTC by (11 points)
I deferred completely from campus and I'd like to join kmtc

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.3k points)
Yes, you are eligible for government loans but not scholarships. Scholarships can only be applied by immediate KCSE graduates placed by KUCCPS.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.