0 votes
in Learning Institutions by (11 points)
And can i on the other hand get HELB loan , atleast to cutter for my needs while in the institution?

1 Answer

0 votes
by (47.6k points)
All students placed by KUCCPS are government sponsored and do get capitation. You can also apply for HELB loans and get it.

Related questions

Register, ask, and answer questions to earn more points and privileges. Some features are disabled for users with few points.
Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.

Register to join Kenyayote Ask Community.