0 votes
in KUCCPS by
edited by
the govt pay fees for students under Kuccps admitted to private chattered Universities

Government sponsorship in kca

1 Answer

0 votes
by (130k points)
Yes, if you have been placed to a private University like KCA by KUCCPS then your fee will be paid by the government.

Kindly note that even government sponsored students placed to public universities do pay tuition fee about ksh. 16,000 to 20,000 per semester. Therefore, you will also have to pay that fee.

Related questions

Welcome to Kenyayote Q&A, the largest community site in Kenya where you can ask any question and receive answers from Kenyayote staff and other members of the community.

Before you ask, search the website to make sure your question has not been answered.

If you are ready to ask, provide a title about your question and a detailed description of your problem.