Our young entrepreneur focus goes to Joshua Bosire the founder of JB Events. Joshua is a dedicated, motivated, and goal-oriented professional Event Organizer with over 2 years’ of experience in planning and coordinating all sorts of events, from corporate conferences to themed parties.
He has a solid track record of staying within the budget when it comes to organizing a function and respecting the clients’ instructions to the letter. He also has good people management and leadership skills.
Joshua’s Key accomplishments:
- Planned and executed over 60 tailor made events for individual and corporate clients
- Earned the prestigious X award for “Achievement in event planning”
- Managed budgets ranging from Ksh.20,000 and over Ksh.500,000 and succeeded to save clients an average of 20% from the overall cost of the event
- In Contact with over 10 Brand Ambassadors, MCs, Djz and Dancers for upcoming events, roadshows and Product activations
- Meeting with clients to discuss the specifications of the events
- Calculate estimated cost of different type of events
- Maintained liaison with caterers, florists, photographers and other professionals
- Handle all the bills
- Insure events go smoothly and the feedback from attendees was exceptional
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.
Make a decent living online by selling pdf Revision Papers, Class notes, Recipes, House Plans, templates, business plans, etc. at muthurwa.com and get paid via Mpesa.
Learn how it works →