Our young entrepreneur focus goes to Joshua Bosire the founder of JB Events. Joshua is a dedicated, motivated, and goal-oriented professional Event Organizer with over 2 years’ of experience in planning and coordinating all sorts of events, from corporate conferences to themed parties.
He has a solid track record of staying within the budget when it comes to organizing a function and respecting the clients’ instructions to the letter. He also has good people management and leadership skills.
Joshua’s Key accomplishments:
- Planned and executed over 60 tailor made events for individual and corporate clients
- Earned the prestigious X award for “Achievement in event planning”
- Managed budgets ranging from Ksh.20,000 and over Ksh.500,000 and succeeded to save clients an average of 20% from the overall cost of the event
- In Contact with over 10 Brand Ambassadors, MCs, Djz and Dancers for upcoming events, roadshows and Product activations
- Meeting with clients to discuss the specifications of the events
- Calculate estimated cost of different type of events
- Maintained liaison with caterers, florists, photographers and other professionals
- Handle all the bills
- Insure events go smoothly and the feedback from attendees was exceptional
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.