Working at Deloitte Kenya as an Audit Consultant: Delloite is amongst the top services companies in Kenya providing services such as assurance, financial audit and advisory, consulting, risk advisory and tax. The company serves clients from various industries such as the public sector, media, financial services sector, manufacturing, consumer businesses amongst others.
Audit Consultant Job at Deloitte Kenya
Audit consultants at Delloite Kenya perform various financial control, audits, reviews and several other tasks assigned to them. To qualify to work as an audit consultant for Delloite, you will be required to be conversant with the recent auditing practices, rules, and procedures. This is because Delloite seeks to hire professional and experienced audit consultants with greater exposure.
Key Requirements and competencies to work at Deloitte
Some of the requirements to work at Deloitte Kenya as an Auditor include;
- Degree in finance, accounting or any other related field.
- IT skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualification or pursuing a qualification in CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage.
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to work under minimum pressure
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Should be highly motivated and a good team worker.
What are the responsibilities of audit consultants?
Audit consultant at Delloite have various responsibilities. Below are the main roles of audit consultants.
- Performing financial and operational audits
- performing risk assessments and internal control duties.
- Making follow-ups on audits
- Performing additional tasks assigned to them.
- Performing audit analysis
- Identifying ways of improving audit
- Identifying possible risks and developing means of mitigation
How to apply for Deloitte jobs
If you meet all the required qualifications to work as an audit consultant for Deloitte, you can proceed and apply for the position online through Deloitte Careers website.
Do not miss all our latest news updates on Deloitte Kenya jobs and application
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.