Working at Cytonn Investments: Cytonn Investments is a Kenyan investment management company that offers investment solutions and financial consulting services to investors across the East African region. The company has offices in various towns across the country including Nairobi, Nakuru, Kisumu, and Nyeri. Below is a summary of the requirements and qualifications needed to work as a financial advisor for Cytonn investments.
Who is a financial advisor?
A financial advisor provides professional advice and consulting services to customers about their finances. As a financial advisor, you will assist individuals, SME’s, or companies to achieve their financial goals by guiding them on how to strategize and create more profits while reducing costs.
Key responsibilities of a financial advisor
The roles of a financial advisor at Cytonn Investments ;
- Guiding customers in making successful financial decisions.
- Creating a customer base and establishing a win-win relationship with customers.
- Be conversant with emerging market trends and research the market to back up their work.
- Analyze the financial plan of the customer and understand their needs to come up with a solid financial plan.
- Promoting and selling the products of the company to its customers
- Setting achievable financial plans and targets
- Identifying opportunities for the development of products.
- Performing any other tasks assigned.
Key requirements of working at Cytonn Investments
Below is a list of requirements;
- Diploma or degree in a relevant field
- KCSE grade C- and above.
- Prior experience as a financial advisor will be an added advantage.
- Having a background in fields such as banking, insurance, real estate or any other financial services will be an added advantage.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Should be a team worker.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Should be organized and time conscious.
- Ability to create presentations that meet the needs of the customers.
List of Popular Job Opportunities at Cytonn Investments
Some of the vacancies you will find at Cytonn Investments include;
- Associate Programs
- Business Administration Assistant
- Communication and Digital Marketing Interns
- Financial Advisor
- Financial Advisor (Sales Executive)
- Financial Advisor (Sales)
- Independent Financial Advisor Manager
- Internal Audit IT Analyst
- Office Assistants
- Operations Analyst
- Operations Associate
- …More Cytonn Careers
Do not miss all our latest updates on working at Cytonn Investments
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.