University of Nairobi (UON) 2020 January, April, May and September intakes are open for application and admissions. Below is how to apply and get your admission letter online.
University of Nairobi 2020 Admission application forms
Application to study at the University of Nairobi for Private sponsored students (pssp) is done online. There is no need of looking for application forms. We have provided the procedure below on how to apply.
University of Nairobi 2020 Intakes
University of Nairobi has four intakes in a year
- January Intakes
- April Intake
- May Intakes
- September Intake
There are different programmes for Certificate, Diploma, Degree, Masters and PhD offered in the above intakes. You should visit the online application portal to confirm whether a course you are interested in is offered in any of the 4 intakes listed above and take note of the application deadline.
How to apply online for admission to University of Nairobi in 2020
Follow the steps provided below to apply for admission to University of Nairobi in 2020;
- Visit: www.application.uonbi.ac.ke
- Register for an account by filling in the required admission information.
- An Email will sent to your email with a confirmation url.
- After confirming your email, Complete your profile to apply for a programme (You will be required to upload scanned copies of your transcripts, passport photos and certificates)
- Once you have completed your profile select the intake you want to apply and view programme requirements then proceed to apply
Promotion: Are you interested in making a living online while studying? Sell your Class Notes online at Muthurwa.com and get paid via mpesa daily.
Do not miss all our latest updates 2020University of Nairobi intakes
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.