The Higher Education Loans Board invites applications for the 1st Time 2016-2017 Technical, Vocational Education & Training [TVET] Loan and Bursary from eligible applicants in the public Technical, Vocational & Education Training [TVET] Institutes recognized by the Ministry of Education [MoE], registered with Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service [KUCCPS] and a member of The Kenya Association of Technical Training Institutions [KATTI].
1. Students enrolled in Approved TVET Courses and applying for TVET Loan and Bursary for the FIRST TIME.
2. Direct Entry TVET Self-Sponsored Students
How to Apply for TVET Helb loan:
- Visit www.helb.co.ke to register.
- Log in and select the 2016-2017 First Time TVET Loan Application Form [LAF] from the HELB website before fi lling the online application form.
- Print two copies of the duly filled Loan Application Form.
- Have the form appropriately filled, signed and stamped by the relevant authorities and guarantors.
- Sign the form and attach all the necessary documents as indicated in the checklist appearing on the last page of the Loan Application Form.
- Present one copy of the duly completed Loan Application Form and all the attached supporting documents at any of the following:
a. Select Huduma Centres: Nairobi GPO, Kakamega, Eldoret, Nakuru, Mombasa, Kisumu, Nyeri, Embu Machako, Kisii, Bungoma, Turkana, Meru, Kitui, Kericho, Nandi [Kapsabet], Thika, Garissa and Kitale for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce or;
b. HELB Student Centre on Mezzanine One [M1], Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi either personally or through secure mail or;
c. One of the banks listed on the HELB website that you have opened an account with for free and secure delivery to HELB Head Offi ce
- Retain one copy of the duly fi lled LAF
Note: The HELB Loan Application process is free. Do not pay anyone to process your HELB Loan.