TSC certificate is an important document for any teacher in Kenya. Whether you need employment or promotion you need to have a TSC Certificate. This article guides tutors on how to replace their TSC certificate if it is misplaced, lost, damaged, destroyed or want to change names. The requirements of TSC certificate replacement have been provided below
What is a TSC Certificate?
A TSC certificate is a document issued by the Teachers Service Commission after completion of teaching studies and upon registration that serves as an official identification document for any government employed teacher in Kenya.
Requirements for TSC Certificate Replacement
- Must pay a non-refundable fee of ksh. 2055
- Bank payment slip
- Incase of change of names an affidavit or marriage certificate must be provided
- All applications must be done online. NO PAPER DOCUMENTS
How to apply for TSC Certificate Replacement
- To apply for replacement visit: https://teachersonline.tsc.go.ke/
- Enter you ID number and Surname
- Click Next
- Follow the procedure to the end
NOTE: Make sure you have your scanned documents ready because you will need to upload them.
Do not miss all updates on on how to get a new a TSC certificate in Kenya
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.