Get to learn of the Education Background of Tiger Woods whose original name is Eldrick Tont Woods (greatest golf player of the 21st century).
Summary of Topics
Who is Tiger Woods?
Tiger Woods is one of the most successful and greatest American golf player. Tiger Woods’ real name is Eldrick Tont Woods. He is a father and entrepreneur.
Summary of Tiger Woods Background History
Below is a brief profile history of Tiger Woods;
- Tiger Woods age: was born in December 30, 1975 in Cypress, California, United States
- Tiger woods net worth: is estimated at $740 million (source: Forbes, 2016)
- Tiger woods wife: Elin Nordegren (ex-wife, read marriage breakup time lime) (New Girlfriend, Erica Herman)
- Tiger woods Kids: 2 children (Daughter, Sam Alexis and Son Charlie Axel)
- Tiger woods Parents: Earl Dennison Woods (father) and Kultida Woods (Mother)
- Career: Golfer
Education Background of Tiger Woods (where he studied)
Below is a summary of Tiger Woods education;
- High school (1991 to 1994): Western High School, Anaheim, California
- College (1994 to 1996): Stanford University (Joined through a golf scholarship). He majored in Economics.
Tiger Woods later dropped out of college something which he regrets according to an Interview with Charlie Rose on CBC this morning.
Though he regrets leaving Stanford, It appears that Tiger Woods was not into Formal Education as he wanted to spent most of his time on his Golf Career.
School Co-curricular Activities Tiger Woods was involved in
Tiger Woods school Co-curricular activities were all about golfing. He started playing golf when he was as young as 3 years.
While at Western High School, he became the youngest winner of the U.S. Junior Amateur Golf Championship. He later on won several Golf championships and set a number of world records.
He received a golf scholarship to study at Stanford University.
Dropping out of Stanford marked the end of his formal education journey.
Do not miss all our latest updates on Tiger Woods Education Background information