Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Questions and Answers on Staffing, Promotions and Recruitment
Lack of promotion from J/K/L after completion of 3 years
Lack of appraisal report.
Lack of Promotion from one group to another after interview
- i) Inadequate budgetary promotion.
- ii) Lack of adequate preparation for interviews by teachers.
Transfer Request rejected after application-reason
- Lack of replacement/vacancy
- Not completed the 5 year mandatory rule hence employment.
Demoted from your Headship position-Reason
- Adverse reports (Financial etc)
- Poor performance (Curriculum implementation & Supervision).
TSC consideration for 5% affirmative action for persons with disabilities
Teachers have to apply and attend interviews. They are given preference where there is a tie between to applicants.
Reason why teachers with C plain and below with university degree are are left out by TSC
TSC has set the minimum requirements for persons entering the teacher service.
How to register as a teacher
Use the online step by step guide to register as a TSC teacher. Ensure you have scanned the following prior to starting the registration process;
1.all your academic certificates i.e. primary,secondary,university and college
2. University or college transcripts
3. passport photo
4. banking slip of the registration payment done.
The certification will take 30 days.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.
Leave a Reply