For those who have been looking forward to Safaricom’s Mpesa alternative then T-kash by Telkom is here with us. Telkom Kenya yesterday (Monday 13th March 2018) launched its mobile money transfer service (T-kash). Learn how one can transfer money from one mobile phone number to another through t-kash account.
T-kash money transfer features
- You can send as little as Ksh. 1
- You can send and receive money from all networks
- You can money from your T-kash account
- You can pay your bills with t-kash
T-kash mobile money transfer charges
|Transfer to t-kash registered customers|
Complete transfer charges available in this page
Process of withdrawing money from your T-kash account
- Visit a t-kash agent
- Go to your menu and select withdraw
- Select from Agent
- Enter your T-kash pin
- Your will receive a code that an Agent has to verify before giving you cash
Other procedures like depositing money to your t-kash account, depositing money to your bank account or how to become a t-kash agent visit this page: T-kash Detailed Discription
Official Telkom Kenya Contact Details
- Office Location: Telkom Plaza – Ralph Bunche Rd.
- Telkom Kenya Official Website: www.telkom.co.ke
- Email: CustomerCare@telkom.co.ke
- Telkom Mobile contact: 100
- Other Networks contact: 020 222 1000
Do not miss all our updates on how transfer money using telkom’s t-kash
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.