For those who have been looking forward to Safaricom’s Mpesa alternative then T-kash by Telkom is here with us. Telkom Kenya yesterday (Monday 13th March 2018) launched its mobile money transfer service (T-kash). Learn how one can transfer money from one mobile phone number to another through t-kash account.
T-kash money transfer features
- You can send as little as Ksh. 1
- You can send and receive money from all networks
- You can money from your T-kash account
- You can pay your bills with t-kash
T-kash mobile money transfer charges
|Transfer to t-kash registered customers|
Complete transfer charges available in this page
Process of withdrawing money from your T-kash account
- Visit a t-kash agent
- Go to your menu and select withdraw
- Select from Agent
- Enter your T-kash pin
- Your will receive a code that an Agent has to verify before giving you cash
Other procedures like depositing money to your t-kash account, depositing money to your bank account or how to become a t-kash agent visit this page: T-kash Detailed Discription
Official Telkom Kenya Contact Details
- Office Location: Telkom Plaza – Ralph Bunche Rd.
- Telkom Kenya Official Website: www.telkom.co.ke
- Email: CustomerCare@telkom.co.ke
- Telkom Mobile contact: 100
- Other Networks contact: 020 222 1000
Do not miss all our updates on how transfer money using telkom’s t-kash
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. You can also comment below for any Question and We Will reply to you.