Procedure of scanning a document: Your might be interested to scan a document like your education certificate in order to apply for a job online or to store it in your email or local computer.
Requirement of scanning document are;
- You must have a document to scan
- You should be having a computer and a scanner.
- One should have a source of power such as electricity or generator.
- Connect the scanner and the computer to the source of power.
- Switch both your computer and your scanner on.
- Install your scanner in your computer. Your scanner must be listed in the devices and printers control panel window
Part two scanning procedure
- Step 1: To open the scan and fax window, choose start button then all programs then scan and fax button.
- Step 2: to open new scan dialog box, choose scan button in the navigation panel then click new scan button on the toolbar.
- Step 3: for quality scan, use the settings on the right to let the computer know what you’re scanning, its color, and the type of file you plan to create
- Step 4: to be sure of your output click the preview button to see how your document will look like.
- Step 5: if you are ok with the preview click the scan button.
- Step 6: You can save the document to your computer drive or forward directly as attachment to a new fax message by clicking the forward as fax button.
Do not miss all our latest updates on troubleshooting errors when printing