Procedure of scanning a document: Your might be interested to scan a document like your education certificate in order to apply for a job online or to store it in your email or local computer.
Requirement of scanning document are;
- You must have a document to scan
- You should be having a computer and a scanner.
- One should have a source of power such as electricity or generator.
- Connect the scanner and the computer to the source of power.
- Switch both your computer and your scanner on.
- Install your scanner in your computer. Your scanner must be listed in the devices and printers control panel window
Part two scanning procedure
- Step 1: To open the scan and fax window, choose start button then all programs then scan and fax button.
- Step 2: to open new scan dialog box, choose scan button in the navigation panel then click new scan button on the toolbar.
- Step 3: for quality scan, use the settings on the right to let the computer know what you’re scanning, its color, and the type of file you plan to create
- Step 4: to be sure of your output click the preview button to see how your document will look like.
- Step 5: if you are ok with the preview click the scan button.
- Step 6: You can save the document to your computer drive or forward directly as attachment to a new fax message by clicking the forward as fax button.
Do not miss all our latest updates on troubleshooting errors when printing
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.