Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ is available for pre-order in Nairobi, Kenya. It is one of the coolest smartphone which comes with advanced specifications that you may need in a modern mobile phone. It takes into consideration of great designs, the best camera, enhanced security, shape e.t.c. Find below a fair review for the photos
Design and Specification of Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+
- Color: The smartphones come in three colors Maple Gold, Midnight Black and Orchid Grey
- Camera: Galaxy S8 and S8+ in Kenya comes with The 12MP rear camera and the 8MP front camera
- Security: uses iris scanning to unlock your phone. No need of drawing patterns.
- Processor: Galaxy S8 and S8+ in Kenya come with a 10nm processor
- Memory: (Ram GB and Internal 64 GB)
- CPU: 2.3 GHz
- Network: 4G
- Price: (Samsung Galaxy S8: Ksh.84,999 and S8+:Ksh.94,999)
Pre-order: Where to shop, buy samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ in Kenya
It is unfortunate that Kenya’s top eCommerce websites Jumia Kenya and Kilimall Kenya do not sell samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+. But it is not lost, you can pre-order from a specific shop listed below. Payment details are provided for each shop. Kindly confirm your payment with the contact details indicated for each shop in different locations across Kenya.
- Fine Com Ltd (Nyali)-Mombasa
- Phone Art Solutions-Eldoret
- Safaricom Kitale
- Super Selection eldoret
- Tosaco holiding Kisii
You can as well pre-order from the official Samsumg Galaxy Unbound website
S8 and S8+ Video Reviews: Review
- If you are not satisfied with our kenyayote tech review you can check another review done by CNBC news with more features of the smartphone.
- If you are an Iphone lover then Apple will be releasing Iphone 8 to rival any android phones.
[irp posts=”22173″ name=”Jumia Kenya Mobile Week, April 2017: Great Smartphones Deals, Offers”]
Do not miss our updates and review of trending smartphones in Kenya, their features and a review of samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+ from customer experience.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.