This guide will help in 5 minutes learn how to write a visa appeal letter once it has been denied or rejected . You will also find a sample of a Visa Refusal Appeal Letter and format on how to write it
Guide on how to write a visa refusal appeal letter
Make sure you have the following information in your appeal letter
- Persona details: Full names, Date of birth, ID/passport number and place of birth
- Date your visa application was rejected
- Your current address (This should have complete details of where you live plus postal address)
- Your contact details (email and phone numbers)
- Personal Signature
- Write why your visa should be approved and why it was unfair to reject it.
NOTE: Do not forget to go through and understand the reasons why your visa was rejected and provide convincing objections to the reasons
Lastly, do you have any question about this post, education related, or something else? We are responding.