Samples and how to write: A letter of agreement is used to define the relationship between parties in order to complete certain expectations. This letter can be used as a legal document when signing contracts thus you need to be conscious of everything you include in your agreement letter. Here are a few tips to guide you through;
How to write an agreement letter between two parties
- Begin your letter by clearly indicating the parties involved in the agreement. Remember to include the date the agreement takes effect and title of the venture.
- Clearly state the reason for your agreement in your first paragraph giving description of all details such as stake holder ratio, payment period etc.
- Use simple but strong language understood by the involved parties in your letter of agreement
- Precisely mention the expected duties of each party to avoid unnecessary wrangles
- Do not forget to mention the duties of the agreement parties to third parties on involved in agreement signing.
- Do not assume things in your agreement letter, pen down every tiny detail, you might need its clarity in case of disputes.
- Clearly define the terms and conditions used in your agreement letter.
- Conclude your letter by having each party sign your agreement letter and register it as a legal document with relevant authorities.
Sample agreement letter
Do not miss all our updates on how to write an agreement letter and samples