Samples and how to write: A letter of agreement is used to define the relationship between parties in order to complete certain expectations. This letter can be used as a legal document when signing contracts thus you need to be conscious of everything you include in your agreement letter. Here are a few tips to guide you through;
How to write an agreement letter between two parties
- Begin your letter by clearly indicating the parties involved in the agreement. Remember to include the date the agreement takes effect and title of the venture.
- Clearly state the reason for your agreement in your first paragraph giving description of all details such as stake holder ratio, payment period etc.
- Use simple but strong language understood by the involved parties in your letter of agreement
- Precisely mention the expected duties of each party to avoid unnecessary wrangles
- Do not forget to mention the duties of the agreement parties to third parties on involved in agreement signing.
- Do not assume things in your agreement letter, pen down every tiny detail, you might need its clarity in case of disputes.
- Clearly define the terms and conditions used in your agreement letter.
- Conclude your letter by having each party sign your agreement letter and register it as a legal document with relevant authorities.
Sample agreement letter
Business Partnership Agreement form
You can now download a high quality business partnership agreement form in word document at a cost of $6 or Kenya Shillings 500. The business partnership form is 38 pages long and is available in this page: sample partnership form.
Lastly, don’t be in the dark, use the form below to Subscribe for our latest Education News, and interesting campus stuff. If you have any questions, you can ask it at Kenyayote Q&A forum and we will reply to you.