Get to know of the Key Course requirements or qualifications to start working at Safaricom, Kenya’s largest telecommunication company and sample interview questions.
Safaricom Customer care jobs (2019)
To qualify for a Safaricom customer care jobs, the applicants are often required to have either a degree or diploma in any business-related course. Safaricom usually announces the various customer are career opportunities through its career portal. To apply for the job, you are required to create an applicant profile in the Safaricom career portal, attach your CV and proceed with completing the application process by clicking on the apply icon.
Job requirements for customer care Jobs
- Fluency in spoken and written English and Swahili.
- Commitment to ensuring the satisfaction of the customer.
- Degree or diploma in a business-related course.
- One should have the ability to be a team player
- Demonstrate the ability to complete tasks assigned well and manage pressure.
- Previous experience in customer care is not required.
Customer Support Job responsibilities
- Some of the key responsibilities of the customer care job are:
- Manage customer queries through SMS or telephone.
- Be updated with new products / services offered by the company.
- Identify prime issues and make follow ups on concerns raised by customers.
- Communicate frequently with the team leader and inform on the emerging trends in customer calls.
- Document interactions with customers.
- Maintain work equipment’s and ensure that they are operational.
- Ensures quality in service provision and abide by the guidelines and standards of customer care.
Sample Customer Care Interview Questions
You can download free pdf of Sample Customer Care Interview Questions from muthurwa.com/samples (sample 1).
NOTE: You can as well buy sample job resumes from Muthurwa.com
Do not miss all our latest Safaricom Jobs course requirement updates