Rift Valley Institute of Business Studies (RVIBS) is one of the best business colleges in Kenya that is a certified TVETA. Learn how to apply for admission and courses offered.
RVIBS learning experience is honed through seminars, research, service learning, and the capstone of senior thesis. Whether you are a budding entrepreneur, a computer whiz, or a future accountant, RVIBS has a program of study that will prepare you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed beyond graduation.
Courses offered at Rift Valley Institute of Business Studies
Rift Valley Institute of Business Studies offers a wide range of technical and business courses leading to the award of artisan, certificate, and diploma. Some of the courses offered include:
- Business-related courses (salesmanship, business management, sales and marketing, supply chain management, human resource management, project management, banking, and finance, secretarial studies, entrepreneurship, kasneb courses, etc.).
- Information Communication Technology (ICT) courses
- Hospitality courses
- Tourism courses
- Mass Media and Journalism courses
- Cosmetology courses
- Fashion Design courses
- Engineering courses
- Education courses
RVIBS also offers driving school classes within the institution.
At the institution, students undertake comprehensive skills training offered through competency-based education and training approaches to acquire skills.
How to apply for admission to RVIBS
To apply for admission to RVIBS.
- Visit: https://eschool.rvibs.ac.ke/application/selectCourse.php
- To download placement admission letter visit: https://rvibs.ac.ke/2021admissions/
For intakes, contact details, and more information about Rift Valley Institute of Business Studies, visit the official website: www.rvibs.ac.ke