The ministry of education in conjunction with TSC has advertised job vacancies for individuals who want to be considered for training as prospective P1 teachers. Registration forms and P1 assessment forms can be downloaded from the ministry of education official website www.education.go.ke
Submitting application forms for P1 training 2018
After downloading the application forms online they should be filled and submitted to the ministry of education zonal offices from dates Monday 9th April 2018 to Wednesday 2nd May 2018.
Requirements for registration for primary teachers training for P1 vacancies 2018
- Must have KCSE means grade of C plain and above
- Should have a minum of C- (minus) for visually impaired candidates
- Should present;
- Original and a certified Photocopy of KCSE academic certificate for 2017 KCSE
- Original and a certified Photocopy of school leaving certificate.
- Two certified passport size photographs taken recently
- Original and a certified Photostat copy of National Identity Card (both sides) or Application for
Registration Acknowledgement (A.R.A.)
- Certificate of merit for performance in a co-curricula activity.
How to get p1 training admission letters
Admission letters for the successful candidates for both First and Second admissions, will be sent to respective training zones.
Do not miss all our latest updates on 2018 P1 teachers training and jobs